More work done yesterday this time coating the underside and front wheel tubs with raptor bedliner after previously doing the same to the rear end
I used 9 bottles of raptor in total so wasn't a cheap way to do it but has come out nice.
Moved to where its staying until I get to it.
Hopefully not another 10 years.
Have looked over again and to do it properly needs inner and outer sills, d post bottom repairs and a boot floor which I have.
Will get the rest ordered up.
Few more bits welded in the engine bay.
Not much more welding now except an unexpected bit in the front right hand corner where its been badly repaired in the past and caked with underseal to hold it together.
A boot badge i have listed on ebay.
I didnt have any photos of the original bracket but mine is fairly similar.
It is close to the steering arm but not touching but like you say might be worth trimming it down.
Is the reserve tap bracket just slightly further down as cant quite make it out in the photos.
Haven't been doing much but have started trial fitting some panels as not using many that were on there.
The lower rear wing mount on the o/s needed a little persuasion to get the wing to sit right with the boot
You may notice my last post was in 2014, shortly after i sold it to a friend of mine and thats where it stood since ( in a garage i must add)
So today what happened is i bought it back again so at some point after ive finished my v8 i will move back on to it.
I must be mad.